Tuesday 10 February 2015

And is getting excited for some new ones



They'll be clean and fresh, but for  part of my next trip not *new* because they'll be that scary thing -  revisits.They are sort of bookends of England,   The George and Dragon at Clifton in Cumbria www.georgeanddragonclifton.co.uk and The Bull at Wrotham, Kent thebullhotel.com They both serve up my three essentials. Fab food I particularly remember a lovely English bubbly at The Bull, what do you mean wine isn't food? Beds are plumfy and comfy; if you're booking at The George go for one of the deluxe rooms at the front. And dogs are welcome. Yes, of course we opted for the Dogstarke-along holiday.
And then to France and pastures new. Well for us anyway. Where we're heading is hardly an undiscovered region. We'll be there in time for Mardi Gras and after that I'll have to  summon all my willpower to bypass all the scrumptious patisserie and chocolate

For now it's back to work and perhaps a little light list making. 


But that's all part of the fun


PS. In the meantime I've  been exploring my local area with Mr and  DogS, we've had some gorgeous sparkly weather and some lovely walks.






Bye for now








No comments:

Post a Comment